Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BestBeautyTIPS 2


I AM MY MOTHER'S DAUGHTER.

EVERYTHING I have learned about beauty comes from my mother.
she truly is THE beauty queen. I am excited to share some of her beauty secrets with you.

She is the most extraordinary I person I know.

Ok 5 best beauty secrets my mother has ever given me! (and then I kinda put my own little twist on some of them)

1. WHEATGRASS! this green juice is so incredible. It clears up any infection, acne, pimple...or if you just want your face to glow, I recommend putting the wheatgrass juice directly on your face. It will look like a mask. Keep it on for 15-25 minutes. Wash it off. Be amazed. Places like Jamba Juice sell 1-2 ounce shots of it. I usually ask for half an ounce which is plenty! Drink the rest to give your body a kick start. Seriously guys. This stuff is awesome.
2. My mom only uses Hot Tools hair appliances. I have had my Hot Tools curling iron since 8th grade and it still works like a charm. GET EMMM.

3. Accessories, Accessories, Accessories. I don't like to wear earrings. But class it up a little with a necklace or bracelet. Even both. Here's my rule of thumb...Where do you want to make a statement? the clothes, hair, makeup or jewelry. Don't get out of control with big hair, outrageous
jewelry and metallic clothing. That is SO BAD. A big necklace is best suited with a more simple attire (generally). ALSO, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT mix gold and silver jewelry. NO WAY. just can't. sorry. Gold with gold. Silver with silver. Watches and earrings included. Girlfriend over here on the right has got it going on. Simple outfit, BANG necklace, perfect purse.







4. Have a signature piece of jewelry. My mom has these incredible diamond studs my dad bought her years ago. She never takes them off. I wear a heart necklace my dad got me. I never take it off. Don't go looking for a 'you' piece because that just takes the 'you' out of it. When you see it or receive, you'll know. SO classy!

5. Wash your face everyday. night and morning. Don't forget to take your make-up off! Your skin is thanking you now, and the mirror will thank you 20 years from now.


Here's the thing. My mom has raised my sister and I with such Godly confidence. The many prayers, the long nights, the countless lunches made...and most of all--the way she poured everything she knew into us is bearing such incredible fruit. I can honestly say that I am who I am because of my mother. Plus, she is just stunning. I mean look at those pictures.

Everywhere she goes, God's glory follows.
I think that is the ABSOLUTE top beautytip. As she would say, fall in love with the Lord and the rest will not just take care of itself, but exceed and shatter any expectation you could possibly have.

What a marvelous and brave woman.


No comments: