Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Sunday, July 17, 2011

BeautyTIPS4

This is the end of the series on BeautyTIPS. But it will certainly not be the last! I mean how could it be? We didn't even touch on hair, clothes and SHOES. So fun.

For this last part, I asked the Beauties in my life to share what makes each of them so exquisite. ENJOY!

This first beauty just happens to be one of my BEST friends. No one quite melts
my heart like this girl. Emily was the first I asked for beauty advice. She's got it goin' on. Take her advice and look glorious!


EYES: There are 6 billion people on this earth right? Something like that. That means 6 billion sets of eyes. Every eye being different than the next. That is so cool. Emphasize those babies! Use the right makeup to make your eyes pop! Alex does the BEST at this. When talking to her, I can't help but stare at 'em. I also really enjoy choosing eye shadows that make my eyes pop.


A GREAT SMILE: To me, it brightens everything up. I was very blessed to have a good set of chompers, and parents that always made me brush and floss. Here's the thing; You don't have to have a perfect set of pearly whites to have a great smile. Enjoy life, smile a lot, and definitely still remember to brush.

CLOTHES: By no means, am I fashion expert, but I'm workin on it. A unique sense of personal style just about tops any beauty tip. Once again, I look to Alex on this one. I think it's safe to say her sense of style has changed a lot in the last two years. She puts together pieces that I would have never thought to combine, and yet they work so perfectly. Don't be afraid to wear what others won't wear, and don't be afraid to try new things. If you like it, buy it.

CONFIDENCE: This is hands down, the hardest beauty secret to upkeep. In society today, there are so many factors that can shatter our confidence. Naturally, we compare ourselves to others, and always want what we don't have. If we're short, we want to be taller. Straight haired girls want curly hair, but the ones with curly hair would kill for it to be short. Once we can get past all of this however, we can become confident in the person we have become over years of fine tuning. Ask anybody and they will tell you, a woman with confidence in herself shines in a room. You can see it when she walks down the street, when you have a conversation with her, or when she is with no makeup and in her pajamas still feeling like a million bucks.

Wise woman, yea?

Our next guest editor is truly the most beautiful, gorgeous, unique, natural, confident and humble person I know. I could truly go on for years telling you about my sister. YEARS. she is most certainly my better half.

  • She does her thannnng and does it well. I can honestly say that any beauty wave that I have ridden over the years is because of her. She is a beauty pioneer.
  • She loves well. What I mean is that she calls out the beauty in others. You will never leave a conversation with my sister not feeling better about yourself. Her very nature draws out the magnificent in those around her. The depth of this trait is so great because you cannot recognize a quality in someone else that you yourself do not also have. Also, she is so confident in who she is, and so grounded in the value the Lord has in her that she is not shaken or jealous by anyone else's beauty. Rebecca celebrates those around her!
  • She has these big, deep, hazel eyes that are captivating.
  • She eats really healthy and works out a lot. Becca's got a rockin' bod. Seriously. But she works hard for it. Take care of your body. She certainly is on my case about it. But in the end, it is so worth it.
Rebecca is a fighter. She'll fight for those close to her until it is finished. She knows truth and lives by it. When I look at her, I see the love
of Jesus. So sweet is my sis.

My dearest Kait Rohfling is such a natural beauty.------------------------->
She is the only friend I know that swears by lipstick and man does she wear it well. I started wearing lipstick because of her. Lipstick gives your just that added color that really can make or break and outfit. LIPSTICK!


My glorious friend Hannah can make anyone, anywhere feel
valuable and know their worth. She asks questions. She really, truly cares about the converstaion. It is genuine. To be interested is to be interesting.



Finally to my favorite!
I asked our sweet Jesus what His beautyTIPS were. This is what your Creator has to say about YOU:

"I made you just right. Every hair on your heard. Every freckle on your neck. When I look at you My fair one, I just see perfection. I think it is funny how you all color your hair and try and change how you look. I colored your hair just right. But I love watching you curl and put bows in your hair. You could never do or undo anything that would make me look at you any different. I am captivated by your beauty. I can't stop thinking about the way you move. The color of your eyes. To me, you are My beautiful one. My beloved. Just be you. Don't be a version of yourself. But be the REAL you. The you I created is quite magnificent. Don't change anything about you for someone else. I just love you. I really, really love you. You make my heart dance. There are these times where I gather all of heaven just to watch you...just because you take my breath away so. Let me love you more. Let me be the lover of your soul. Let me in. Let me love you more. Ohhh, if you only you knew how beautiful and remarkable you are to me. Will you let me tell you?"

OHHHH thank you sweet Jesus! We were created for the glory. Let Him in you beautiful one!

No comments: