Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Must Haves!

For this blog post, I thought I would share a couple must haves for 2012. Really these items are just ones that I love...maybe you will too!

Enjoy.

This is one of my favorite finds of 2011. I have pretty sensitive skin and so finding a light skin care product that also refreshes my face has been a struggle. Somehow I stumbled upon Kiehl's. lemmmme tell ya, they are FANTASTIC--especially for how dry it is in Colorado.

I use the Ultra Facial Moisturizer, Toner and Ultra Facial Cream. All of which have cleansed my face and moisturized
it. I am loving this product line. Also, if you're looking for good birthday presents, or just a little something something for that someone special, I recommend the Avocado Eye cream. Works wonders. You better bet is was under the Ruiz's tree this past Christmas.

NEXT

This book----------->

I'm loving it. I can't put it down.
Who knew Steve Jobs was such an aggravating genius?
I've learned so much though.
And, as I type on my Mac at this very moment, I have a new appreciate for the art that Steve Jobs created; although, let me tell ya, there will be moments where you will want to just screammmmm. Read it.

NEXT

I think everyone should subscribe to a newspaper this year. I prefer the NY Times because of their coverage of International News and their great artsy pieces. But the Denver Post, or any other major city paper is fabulous. Why you ask? Besides the fact that newspapers are becoming historic (OK that is a bit dramatic, but there is just something about newspaper and coffee in the morning. so old fashioned. so romantic.) Also, this year is going to be one to
remember in terms of historic events. Subscribe to the paper, clip out the stories that mean something to you, put them in an old shoe box, and years later show your children's children.





NEXT

Anything Mason Jars. LOVE LOVE LOVE. the options are endless. Just a couple ideas.

OK lastly, Brennan Manning is the author of Abba's Child, Raggamuffin Gospel, The Furious Longing of God, All Is Grace, and others. Manning has such Revelation on the Love and longing of the Father. These books will wreck you, challenge your paradigm, make you fall deeper in Love with Jesus and allow Holy Spirit to free you from yourself.

These books are so rich. I would start with Abba's Child.














No comments: