Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Friday, June 10, 2011

401k's and invest firms

The decisions you make today will affect generations tomorrow.



These are my grandparents. They have got to be some of the most extraordinary people I have ever met.
Here's a thought: why not sow into generational blessing. I am not talking about setting up your 401k, investing in different countries, buying your burial plot so the fam doesn't have to worry about the cost...I am talking about cultivating a sphere of honor, humility, trust and love around you. Going after loving the Lord your God with all your heart NOW so that generations to come are blessed to walk in greater fullness.

I believe that we have two options every day. We can choose to align with the Kingdom of God or we can choose to agree with the kingdom of darkness. When you choose to give extravagantly, you set yourself up to receive extravagantly. Every decision you make agrees and aligns with life or death. The thoughts that you think either agree or disagree with the word of God.

here's the point: My grandparents have set up my mom and her brothers and sister to succeed. Responsibility, desire, joy, LOVE, laughter...those were not just taught by my grandparents, but they were modeled. And so they have also been passed down to the grand kids. I get to look around and see the favor that the Lord has had on my grandparents, and by generational blessing it has been passed down to me. Look at your family and trace God's blessing. Find the root of it. A hint: it starts with agreeing with life. Make decisions today that will affect generations tomorrow.

Also, love on your grandparents.


1 comment:

Jasmine Hope said...

That was an awesome post Alex!! What a blessing to have such wonderful grandparents. That is how my mom's going to be to her future grand kids!