Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dance with Me

Hollywood, hot pink, kissy face, hard-to-get, catch me if you can love has got nothing on Jesus.

Seriously. He is a true gentleman and will never force Himself upon anyone. But when you extend an invitation for His love, brace yourself. He will romance you "to the song of all songs." Think about it for one second. The King of the entire universe...He is madly in love with you. This changes everything.

ahh, how sweet it is to be loved by Him. And I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I am in deep love with the One whose face I've never seen.

1 comment:

Evan Snyder said...

Haha YES and AMEN :) Alex that is so good! It is such a simple truth, but a truth that is so overwhelming. We can't fully comprehend it, it just blows my mind.

-Evan