Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TUESDAYSHOESDAY!! #2 The Ballet



OH, it is such a good day. LEMMME tell ya why. 1) Jesus is ALIVE! 2) my class got cancelled 3)it is snowing! 4) it is TUESDDAYYYSHOESDAYY!

This shoe that I'm going to tell you about is my favorite shoe of all time.

The Ballet Flat (again, all capitals because this shoe is very important).
I do not wear heels that often, but when you're looking to class up an outfit it is best that you look no further than the Ballet.

Let me show you some of my favorites. Also, all of these shoes are from J.Crew. I know I am bias, but I think they absolutely make the BEST ballet flat. AND now they are even comfortable. AND a quick tip. if you tend to wear more neutral or solid colors, you can definitely spice up your warddrobe with a funky pair of flats.


No comments: