Perfect Morning

Perfect Morning

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Best Face Lift I've Ever Had.

My favorite secret places with the Lord are my car and my room. I can sing, dance, shout, cry, dance some more...and just be with the Father. I have had just the neatest encounters with God alone in my car and in my room. This one particular time, I locked myself in my room and started worshipping. And one of the most exciting things about spending time with the Lord is you NEVER know what is going to happen. Seriously.

Ok so this one time I just got stirred up and started a little dance party for myself...2 hours worth of a dance party.
  • Here's a quick side note. If you don't think there is freedom in the Kingdom, then you gotta shake yoooo self a little bit. I used to hate to dance...After the Lord broke the chains though, I have become a dancing fool...most of the time that is.
Anyways. I'm dancing around. and I walk outside my room to hydrate myself and Emily, that roommate of mine says to me, "Oh my gosh Alex, you are glowing. Like seriously, you are glowing."
Now I wash my face daily, but she sure wasn't talking about some sort of pretty skin color.

Let me show you something.

When Jesus died on the cross he tore the veil. This veil was the worst. I'm not kidding. It separated the Jewish people from the Holy of Holies WHICH is where the presence of God rested. ok, so what? Well this represents the distance between man and God. In Isaiah 59 it talks about how the sin of man separated them from the Father. LOOK IT UP.
Talk about a bad day.

Matthew 27:50: "But Jesus, again crying out loudly, breathed his last. AT THAT MOMENT, the Temple curtain was ripped in two, top to bottom. There was an earthquake, and rocks were split in pieces."
Talk about a good day.

By Jesus giving up His life, sin which the veil is symbolic for, was torn and nothing can EVER separate us from the Love of God. Nothing. It is done. Paid for. We live in perfect freedom.

In 2 Corinthians it says:

"Whenever, though, they turn to face God as Moses did, God removes the veil and there they are, --face to face! They suddenly recognize that God is a living, personal presence, not a piece of chiseled stone. And when God is personally present, a living spirit, that old, constricting legislation is recognized as obsolete. We're free of it! All of us! Nothing between us and God, our faces shining with the brightness of His face!"

There is no longer an excuse to live without a God face-lift. Sorry. That might've worked 2000 years ago. But this is the 21st century, folks. Jesus is alive. He is waiting to meet with you and transform you into His likeness. Tuck yourself away to your favorite place. Even if you don't have a secret place to hide away in, or you don't have a prayer to lift up. That is ok. For He will meet you.

Let me ask you this real fast. If you knew you could have all your credit card debt, bills, mortgage, car payment, etc. paid off...free of charge. No mail in rebate, or secret sign your life away contract. Just the opportunity to live debt free and STAY debt free. Would you do it?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can live a life in that same freedom TIMES a million. It was paid for. Don't go another day with chains around your feet and handcuffs around your wrist. You were created for something so much more...and your face will SHINE with the brightness of His face! yeah, yeah, yeah.

No comments: